Attention!

Few pictures that are supposed to be here were deleted accidentally from the photo archive. As a result you will see blank spaces with caption. This is not a loading error of your browser.

Monday, August 12, 2013

When you work, life has surprises for you

Hello!

The title is a bit metaphysical I guess, but it is largely known to be true. I remember a saying 'life is either a daring adventure or nothing'. Everyone faces challenges and when we face, we need to surpass it to prove to ourselves that we have some stuff in us, we have guts to fight back when situation tries to pull us down, tear us apart, whatever worse you think. Thats why I have resented to blogging even though I have a class test tomorrow;-)

Though I am very young to talk about things like this, I many times feel that when we work a lot for better things, life also chalks out a plan for us secretively. We do not know whats around the corner  Yes! We cannot explain this....... this is totally a paranormal thing........ to prove this to yourselves, just work and see.

Goutham

No comments:

Post a Comment