Attention!

Few pictures that are supposed to be here were deleted accidentally from the photo archive. As a result you will see blank spaces with caption. This is not a loading error of your browser.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I feel I am a blogoholic

Hello there!

Even though I don't have anything in my mind to share openly that has to be in a blog, even though I am feeling very sleep, I am feeling a sort of compulsion to write off something, some nonsense stuff in this space. Even though I do not talk a lot, I feel like writing a lot, whatever that comes to my mind. Thats what pushed me to start a blog and post things. I treat my blog partially as a diary and partly as a thing of open publishing. I do not care how many people read this and I am not at all cared about how many people follow my blog but I am just cared about how do people feel after reading something I have written. It sometimes hope that it can bring a change in the reader.

This is all a sort of nonsense I am writing. Isn't it?

This shows that I can write well without any mistakes..... even in sleep....

Good night
Goutham

No comments:

Post a Comment