Attention!

Few pictures that are supposed to be here were deleted accidentally from the photo archive. As a result you will see blank spaces with caption. This is not a loading error of your browser.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Not updated my blog

Hello there!

This is me back after a very long time and I am aware that I have not put up any post since the new year day this year. It is very upsetting on my part for not at all updating the site for seven months and thats a very long time.

For now, I have decided to post everyday about something that comes to my mind in about fifty words. It also can be a great deal of nonsense. So I will be posting and you as a reader, hope will turn into a regular reader.

Since I have recently got a mobile of my own and a wifi connection at my university hostel I have a pretty chance to post everyday and I promise that I will not post any voluminous essays or huge paragraphs. I will just post few lines that I have learnt as an essense and a line or two about my hobbies......

Goutham

No comments:

Post a Comment