Attention!

Few pictures that are supposed to be here were deleted accidentally from the photo archive. As a result you will see blank spaces with caption. This is not a loading error of your browser.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

I pledge not to plagarise

Hello!

This is the very next post and now I am going to make a pledge.

Copying from others is a bad thing. Very bad thing indeed. It cannot be forgiven and the very meaning of creativity is threatened. Few people put in a lot of effort to do and accomplish what ever they can. Be it music, writing, video, research, anything. There are few people who see this and instead of admiring what has been done they do nearly the same thing and credit the whole matter for themselves. This is called plagarism.

I strongly discourage this and hereby I pledge that I will not plagarise and I will not tolerate plagarism.
THIS BLOG IS PLAGARISM FREE.

If you find any material that you think is not original, you have the right to question me by email  :  t.gouthamsharma@gmail.com

Goutham Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment