Attention!

Few pictures that are supposed to be here were deleted accidentally from the photo archive. As a result you will see blank spaces with caption. This is not a loading error of your browser.

Monday, December 21, 2015

My brother's golden words - Scientists are Gods

Hi!

I have one younger brother, 14 yrs old. His name is Bharadwaj. I call him Baby. The following words were written by him when he took my laptop and started typing in Word. I feel this has got much deeper meaning(if you ignore his erratic grammar)...

"Hello, my name is Bharadwaj. My regular activities are going to school, going to Sharma(extra tuition), coming back to home eating supper and going to bed but this time I want to do something that no one does. Believing in god and I believe what some priest says this is my ideology. I used to belief that god helps us to do become what we wish to become but according to the 21st century scientists there is no god but that is all our belief. As per my ideology god is there but I cannot show them the proof so what I meant to say is that scientists are nothing but GOD. The similarities between god and scientists is that of same kind i.e help. Now I can show the proof with my simple hands with no papers in my pocket when any one asks that show me the god I can hover my hands towards that person as people are nothing but scientists"


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment