Attention!

Few pictures that are supposed to be here were deleted accidentally from the photo archive. As a result you will see blank spaces with caption. This is not a loading error of your browser.

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Something is wrong

Hello!

Again I am feeling the same loneliness I was 2 months ago. This is
real torture since you feel like doing something but won't be even
able to move away from your couch. Your body remains motionless for
hours, you sleep for 12 hours (did that last night).

That's why I am writing these disturbing thoughts down. I had four
holidays. The first two days went excellent with lots of activity. the
next day went by in room itself with useless thoughts. Today is fourth
day and I am trying to cope with it. Efficiency is key to life.

I have all resources to do anything, time to spend without any hurry.
If I like what I do then why am I hesitating to do that?

I agree that lethargy affects even astronauts as a symptom of
prolonged absence of gravity. That is why they keep exercising and run
treadmill with bungee attached to waist. Let us not give in to
lethargy. Its the ultimate enemy of human worth on this planet.

#FightLethargy

Goutham

No comments:

Post a Comment