Attention!

Few pictures that are supposed to be here were deleted accidentally from the photo archive. As a result you will see blank spaces with caption. This is not a loading error of your browser.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Hey!

I completed another two games last weekend.

Call of Duty 4: Modern warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare series is must for any game freak. Playing them, I got aware of many technologies and jargon military uses. Though its old, I found it interesting and had great time playing. The best part is you get hit from blocks away and can't spot who did that soon. I don't know how far the gameplay is close to real life combat but the game tests your reflexes well.

Also it had the best music tracks I ever found for a game till now!


The story line and its twists are amazing esp. that of MW2.

Goutham

No comments:

Post a Comment