Attention!

Few pictures that are supposed to be here were deleted accidentally from the photo archive. As a result you will see blank spaces with caption. This is not a loading error of your browser.

Monday, January 19, 2015

12 days after

Enough vacation updates

Now I am 15 days into 4th semester and have many things to do. Now I
am feeling more serious about life. There is no time to be wasted.
Every minute is precious.

Along with this I am collaborating with a aero-enthusiast friend of
mine, Biswadip to make a dream come true: a homemade RC plane fully
made from scratch. I will soon upload the fabrication photos here.

Project Quadcopter is underway. for that I am learning embedded C bit
by bit. It will take sometime for me to write my own firmware needed
for stabilization through PID method.

Goutham

No comments:

Post a Comment