Attention!

Few pictures that are supposed to be here were deleted accidentally from the photo archive. As a result you will see blank spaces with caption. This is not a loading error of your browser.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Yo! Wassup?

Hello!

Now that I've got a laptop computer of my own(My father gave his to me), I can blog 'at my
will'. Brag what I got, write nonsense and share my views. I am still
learning lot of things and was posting all sorts of non technical
stuff for the past few months.

If your question is: "Any developments?"
Ans: Not much. Still reading lots of articles in Wikipedia and
learning from two big books in my Cupboard. Though there's not much
time till the finale but there's plenty of time for knowing....

Recently, just two months ago I did shut down my facebook and twitter
accounts. Reason, whatever you post is just like a thought in wind.
Check the feed after 10 minutes you have posted it in facebook. You
will notice your post relocated some 30 posts below where it was
earlier. Also I am proud of having a blog where my true writings get
etched for free of cost (thanks to Google) in indestructible web
servers for ages to come.

Other reason is that posts in facebook and twitter have got word limit. Blogs don't.

One thing I am active as far as social media is concerned is in Google+. Whatever
I want to share, from now on will be in this blog.. so have an eye on
it.

Also blogging regularly can improve your writing and typing skills.

Goutham

PS-Ignore this post If you feel its nonsensical but please keep
visiting often. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment