Attention!

Few pictures that are supposed to be here were deleted accidentally from the photo archive. As a result you will see blank spaces with caption. This is not a loading error of your browser.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Few of my favorites

Hello!

I do listen music(everyone does) and would like to share few of my favorites in this blog. I listen many genres like Fusion, Jazz, Carnatic rock, watch coke studio and many others.

Each one of us have different tastes. I am bent more towards overdrive than fuzz(these terms belong to guitar jargon). Overdrive is like smooth reverb while fuzz is the rough sound you get by just plucking a string.

There are extremists commonly known as 'Audiophiles'. These particular people not only love music but also emphasize of what they buy to hear it. Few of them spend more than $5000 for hi-fi systems. They know the worth which we don't care about much...

I listen music while doing boring chores. It really eases you out.... you don't even realize you got tired.

Enjoy the songs:




Thanks!
Goutham









No comments:

Post a Comment