Attention!

Few pictures that are supposed to be here were deleted accidentally from the photo archive. As a result you will see blank spaces with caption. This is not a loading error of your browser.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Myself

Hello everyone!!!

I am Goutham Sharma. Few of you may know me. Few of you don't.
Well. A first year junior college student in a city, waking up early in the morning till night is my day. Its very busy.  

I always believe in one thing:
Knowledge is the one which is gained in a period of time when the individual is in the constant contact with the environment and is not gained within a day and learning is entirely different from updating. Learning brings you the axe but updating sharpens it from time to time.
 
You may not understand about what I am saying.

This blog is to share my feelings about my day to day life about a wide range of  various aspects and to update you about my long lasting experiences and my interests. I may update it anytime. This is like a journal
which has irregular publication period, from hours to months, though I won't delay too much for you.

Coming to my interests they are Astronomy, Experimental science, Instrumental music and Reading.

Thank You




No comments:

Post a Comment