Attention!

Few pictures that are supposed to be here were deleted accidentally from the photo archive. As a result you will see blank spaces with caption. This is not a loading error of your browser.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Some pics I wanted to share since the start

Hello!

These pictures are taken with my phone camera. They are of my random interests...

Hanging coin chain with magnet in vicinity. Courtesy: My friend Kritin






















Happy Birthday tune played by Arduino PWM trick on my B'day
courtesy: Kritin


































Longitudinal cutaway of a bad battery
Courtesy: Shivam Prakash














My highest score in Google chrome dinosaur game:912





















So many female headers strips!
Courtesy: SRM VAIMAANIX




















Bus tickets of a solo adventure to Mylapore, Chennai on a fateful midnight.



































Red and Red match!


Goutham

No comments:

Post a Comment