Attention!

Few pictures that are supposed to be here were deleted accidentally from the photo archive. As a result you will see blank spaces with caption. This is not a loading error of your browser.

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Vacation update #1

Hello!

Good things happened till this point of time. I learned few important aspects of AVR MCUs like fuses, code efficiency and makefiles. I had to struggle with making makefile to compile and get the hex file out so that it can be uploaded to the chip with AVRDUDE. I also made a permanent 'seat' for my atmega328. Inserting and removing the chip from breadboard endangers its pins.

Had a minor surgery on right toe today at my hometown. Doctor commanded bedrest for 10 days. That is really bad but still I can read something. Now I am on quest to learn AVR C. That is all I can do for the next couple of weeks. I also need to allocate budgets for some projects yet to be done like kvasar, Piano tiles machine, waking machine, USBasp and quadcopter.

Much yet to do!
Goutham

No comments:

Post a Comment