Attention!

Few pictures that are supposed to be here were deleted accidentally from the photo archive. As a result you will see blank spaces with caption. This is not a loading error of your browser.

Saturday, September 6, 2014

CT 2 OVER!

Hello!

With today's aptitude test, the second cycle test got completed.

Earlier I mentioned about my disappointment about my performance in the first one. This time It is better but though not up to mark. Few subjects were really better but others went not as I expected. Below is discussion of how this came about. It is an Introspection.

I dreamed of many things before entering 2nd year. Some of them are

-Learning everyday and every hour something new

-Indulging myself in good activities and good relationships

-Trying good ideas and doing really good projects which I sometimes dream

-Blogging about myself and my interests more often(now, I am posting after long time)

Overall, I should say that I am not leading a totally efficient life like I have done in my first year. Something is holding me back. I seem to live in a dogma, constrained, restricted to my inner self.

This can be boring for you to read but I share these feelings to introspect myself. This blog is a reflection of me. I write here like this when I find no hope in myself to change. It has been two months and a week since third semester has started and for me, life seemed normal all the way till now.

Now, the exams are over and don't return for atleast a month. Now its time for phase II. This phase of life involves unleashing myself. Unleashing my talent in whatever I am good in. The next post tells how this is done.

So, its time to rock!!!

Let's ROCK!!!

Goutham

No comments:

Post a Comment