Attention!

Few pictures that are supposed to be here were deleted accidentally from the photo archive. As a result you will see blank spaces with caption. This is not a loading error of your browser.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Here comes 2014!

Hello!

Here comes another new year(well it always comes every year) and I am fed up of these new year resolutions. Though I have kept up at few this time, I was not able to for many of them. Now I know the mistake I have done. I had too many.

Do not have more than what you are able to do... I mean to say realize yourself and your abilities. Do not take it too seriously and get tired.

2014, I feel this time it should not be 'just another year ' in my life. I need to make it truly good and make it stand out of all till now in terms of learning and having fun with whatever I gained. My college life should be more productive at every stage and learning new everyday. Most importantly, having fun.....

Wishing you a very Happy New Year,
Goutham

No comments:

Post a Comment