Attention!

Few pictures that are supposed to be here were deleted accidentally from the photo archive. As a result you will see blank spaces with caption. This is not a loading error of your browser.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

After a long time, back into memories

Hello!

It has been a wonderful day for me yesterday. I gave a visit to my school after one and half year on the occasion of annual sports day.  I was driven back into past memories when I visited my friends. My teachers were also kind enough to recognise me and ask how I was doing. I replied with a great smile "Fine Mam".

I have ended till my 10th in The Hyderabad public school, Ramanthapur and now studying 12 in a college. Those were really great days. I always wish that I was always back at my school rejoicing sweet moments in the sprawling 44-acre campus filled with greenery. 

My school always fuelled me with inspiration and passion towards my interests and I am greatly thankful to the teachers over there who have not only taught me but also inculcated the spirit of inquiry and exploration with curiosity in whichever subject I pursue.

Thanks!!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment